The Sean Michael Welch Archives

June 21, 2004

The website is nearly complete. Whee.

The opportunity for THE TROJAN WHORE to receive its premiere comes courtesy of Mill 6 in Boston, MA. Should be sometime next year from what I gather.

In Germany, David Turner of the Keller Theatre has asked to perform two never before performed pieces of mine, ANIMAL DECISIONS and THE STRAIGHT POOP.

There has been talk of a possible small film production of THE TROJAN WHORE, but that's just talk for now.

I am currently writing a novel version of THE RAGERS which I am not creating in my usual rapid-fire pace. I'm actually seeing what happens if I slow myself down and really start paying attention to what I usually spew out.

I think I need a haircut. It's just... getting out of hand.

0 Comments:


<< Home