The Sean Michael Welch Archives

July 08, 2004

John O'Brien from Mill 6 in Boston, Masskakuskits just contacted me. He wanted to know if it was okay if in the upcoming production of THE TROJAN WHORE if the part of the oral stenographer could be played by a woman. I found it interesting because originally I thought of the stenographer as a female part, given there were no female parts in the play, and because the question of Homer's true sex were still up in the air. Not sure why I changed my mind, but I gave him the go ahead, knowing that only slight dialogue changes would be necessary. Could work. We shall see. Dates and times and locations coming soon, stay tuned.

Oh, if anyone is bothering to read these entries, and if anyone has any information regarding the NYC Fringe Festival, please feel free to contact me. It seems that everytime someone brings it up, it's always too late to do anything about it. I figure if it worked for URINETOWN then I could give it a shot.

0 Comments:


<< Home