The Sean Michael Welch Archives

April 14, 2005

AH! FINALLY! SOME PRESS!

This just in from the Boston Herald...

Much thanks again to the Mill 6 gang for bringing THE TROJAN WHORE to life.

And in other news... now available through Borders...

EARL THE VAMPIRE!

For serious. You can now walk into any Borders and say, "Excuse me, my good man, I would like to order a copy of Sean Michael Welch's EARL THE VAMPIRE, toot sweet! In seven days or less if possible! And a cuppacino, if I indeed spelled it correctly! So there!"

I even got my very own BINC number. I am officially now 7958474. Get that bar code ready! I want it tattooed on my right buttock, if you please!

Thanks to my Sales Manager Scott Marcus for getting the ball rolling on this one... and embellishing as much as he did.

0 Comments:


<< Home