The Sean Michael Welch Archives

April 08, 2005

My very first Hollywood meeting will occur on April 27th. I have been advised to wear something appropriate. I'm not sure what they mean other than, "Wear something other than what you would ordinarily wear." I think that may mean chiffon. In which case, I don't have any. Would anyone mind letting me borrow some?

I will be attending a performance of THE TROJAN WHORE this Saturday in Boston. I get very, very NERVOUS about things like this (as well you may know). Until I hear that initial laugh, I'm all jitters and such... my face swells up balloon size and starts itching, my throat constricts, I get nauseas...

No, wait, that's when I get stung by a bee. But it's similar. Possibly not as much swelling. Nothing terribly noticable.

0 Comments:


<< Home