The Sean Michael Welch Archives

June 11, 2008

Pear Danube?

As of three days ago, I have finished the initial saga of Pear Danube. Right now I am dusting it off.

I think I can say that... I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I feel I have told a story that will live on as possibly the silliest thing I have ever written. Now, what comes next? Fame, fortune?

Probably not. But it's enough for me to think that I have written something that if nothing else, gives me something to be proud of. And what can ever be better than that?

Pear Danube lives. And I am happy to just be able to supply the mode of adventure.

Pear is my hero. A man who trods on, nearly getting there. But he doesn't give up, even if he falls short.

Any of you still hanging on to this blog may volunteer to read. I won't post it on my website. I offer it to people who will give me an honest opinion. Drop me a line and I'll throw you a hard copy. It would be good for people to give me a fair judgment. Yea or nay, I'm asking for your thoughts. Should good Pear Danube live on? Let the masses decide.

As a bonus, I can actually gage from this how many people are still keeping up with me. Nothing wrong with that.

S to the M to the double ME

2 Comments:


<< Home