The Sean Michael Welch Archives

April 04, 2009

kudos

It was a busy few weeks for my work, as first FCT did a grouping of my shows (and attempted to photoshop me straight to Hell), which, from what I understand was a hit. Wish I could have seen them, but I'm glad that old dear friends were able to do my stuff once again. And no one beats the hometown crowd. The line-up was Charleston's Finger, Don't Talk to the Anthropologist, Dirtection, The Last Adventure of Lance Adventure, and... what else? Boise, Idaho.

Boise also played here in NYC, thanks to Molly Braverman, along with the priemeres of both Dancing the Elastic Spoon (the unfortunately abandoned Jason Hurley project, sorry bro) and An Unexpected Connection. This was in support of the Peter Pan Children's Fund, which marks the first time I have in anyway, whether directly or indirectly, I've provided any assistence to children. Thanks to the cast and crew for an enjoyable evening.

Five months until grad school.

0 Comments:


<< Home