The Sean Michael Welch Archives

April 28, 2005

And so I return from my lunch at the Tribeca Grill with the people from Entitled Entertainment and have good things to report. The roasted free range chicken was excellent. Very tender, wonderful herbs and spices added to it, for a nummy experience indeed.

In other news, I would have had desert, but everything on the dessert menu seemed to have something called "Raw Cow's Milk" in it, so I passed.

Oh, and I enjoyed a good talk with the members of Entitled Entertainment and found that I could have not hoped for a better group to hook up with to get WELL DONE, PEAR DANUBE! made. Their vision of the movie is the same as mine, their understanding of how the humor works and how it is to be presented is obvious, and there is a great background of theatre in their core, which means that they have a good amount of respect for the writer. And that's... pretty much all I ever asked for.They even thought my dream casting of it was a great idea. Imagine if you will with me for a moment...

WELL DONE, PEAR DANUBE!

Directed by Savage Steve Holland!

Starring Gary Oldman as Pear Danube!

Also starring Tim Roth as Poopy!

Written by... that guy... three words... rhymes with felch...

I know it's a pipe dream, but things went so well, I feel as if I can indulge in a bit of a fantasy life, don't you think? Other than the fantasy life in which I am a pirate and pretty wenches are covering me with syrup and parrots and...

Ahem.

The next step is to sign the contract, I suppose, and then meet with Savage Steve Holland, complimenting his parents on giving him such a roguish first name.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:


<< Home