The Sean Michael Welch Archives

November 24, 2005

BEFORE I HIT THE GROUND

The results are in and... Rob says we're good to go. Apparently the time off did me some good, because I turned out not only a good title but a "stellar ending," which, when it comes right down to it, is something everyone wants, ain't it?

So, although I don't know if I have something else in me at this moment, it feels good to at least be able to produce something. And something that makes me feel as if I've taken another step. Ain't felt like that in awhile.

Stay tuned. I may have this one posted in a few days for yawl to take a look at. Opinions, as always, are welcome.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM , Blogger Rob Hill said...

    I meant "cellar ending" - thought it would be a good idea to set the finale in the basement next to a big coal pile and a shovel. Symbolism - yeah. And coal.

     

<< Home