The Sean Michael Welch Archives

January 31, 2006

Down at the old Shrug and Wrinkle

After trying my hand at the horror/mystery/thiller kind of sort of thing, I decided to see what would come from the action end of things, less in the playful, more in the dark. The tentative title for this screenplay is OLD BULLETS, but since I can't seem to find a way to bring it into the story, it may end up being something else.

I thought I was going to end up taking a break after I got QUIET out of my system, but that doesn't seem to be the case. For whatever reason, my nightmares are continuing (why is Peter O'Toole scary, by the way?) and so my mind was not ready for a rest. It's funny, I had gone so long without them, and now, all of a sudden, I dream of nothing else but scary stuff. And not just a big bag of "boo," I mean the stuff you end up shaking yourself awake because of. Frankly, it's getting a bit old. If anyone has any recommendations for me as to how to get back on track, feel free to send them my way.

And no "you should move away from New York" suggestions. I get the hint.

0 Comments:


<< Home