The Sean Michael Welch Archives

March 20, 2006

It isn't a drought until I say so

I've just realized that I haven't written anything in a very long time. I can't even really say how long it's been, but it's been awhile. Not sure how that happened. Oh, where have the days gone where I would plop out a new thing a month? Or even in a week? Perhaps I've slowed down a bit. Perhaps I've said all that I felt I should say. Maybe I have milked the NYC experience for all its worth. Not sure what's happening, but my once prolific nature is drying up.

I think Tamara is right. A move may be necessary. But where oh where shall this little Sean go?

Oh, this is fun. I just found out at a party last night that the African equivalent of my name(feminine only) means "pubic hair." Huh. THANKS MOM AND DAD.

It's okay. The word is spelled "Shuun" anyway and it's only for girls. Now I just feel sorry for African girls with that name. The teasing must be endless.

So... if you have any suggestions as to where I might move, or if you have an idea you think I should write about, feel free to let me know. I'd hate to think that I'm completely out of ideas over here.

3 Comments:


<< Home