The Sean Michael Welch Archives

December 17, 2006

The Other Earl

The newest minority group is...vampires? "Earl The Vampire" takes a dark look at the serious subject of equal rights, centering around Earl and his group of vampire friends as they struggle to achieve equal rights.

Shame on me for not posting this earlier, but I had to Google myself to find this bit of Info.

Oh, how I do enjoy Googling myself...

EARL THE VAMPIRE via THE WINDY CITY!

At the Side Studio, 1520 W. Jarvis Ave. For more information visit www.thunderandlightning.org.


Company Thunder & Lightning Ensemble
Venue Side Studio
Author Sean Michael Welch
Cost $15
Styles Comedy, Dark Comedies
Performances
(Opens January 11, 2007, Closes February 11, 2007)
Fridays 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays 7:30 p.m.
Sundays 7:30 p.m.
Thursdays 7:30 p.m.

0 Comments:


<< Home