The Sean Michael Welch Archives

December 22, 2006

Strange happenings in Chi-Town

A strange twist of fate it is.

As you may know by now, EARL THE VAMPIRE will be performed in both Toledo and Chicago in the upcoming year. The Thunder and Lightning Ensemble will be responsible for the Windy City showing of it.

And now that twist I alluded to...

Young stalwart playwright and fellow Flintite Michael James Allen will also be showing his stuff to a Chicago audience in January, the same time as EARL is being shown.

And in this I ask this of you... see EARL. If you see only one show in Chicago, let that be EARL. Do not visit www.gorillatango.com where you can buy tickets to Mr. Allen's show or call the number 773-598-4549. Do not speak the name TYRANT, which is the title of Mr. Allen's play, and I assume will be exceedingly funny, but NEVERTHELESS! AVOID THIS SHOW! VOTE EARL! RESIST TEMPTATION! I KNOW TYRANT IS BOUND TO BE A HOOT! DOESN'T MATTER! CARPE EARL!

This is why I need an agent. I don't necessarily excel at marketing.

Break all legs possible, Michael. Here's to a lasting career for you.

0 Comments:


<< Home