The Sean Michael Welch Archives

May 11, 2005

No, I still haven't written anything, and it looks like I'll be sidelined for a while on this one.

My Dad sent me an email regarding a comic novel entitled "Gil's All Fright Diner" by a Mr. A. Lee Martinez. Get this... the two heros of the book are a werewolf and a vampire. The werewolf's name is Duke. Would anyone like to guess what the vampire's name is?

Go on. Take a guess. It's fun to guess.

The vampire's name is Earl. Earl the vampire.

Isn't that just something? There are two Earl the vampires out there. That's really... neat.

I hope there's no big stink when my EARL THE VAMPIRE novels see the light of day. At least the first two. I can't seem to get the gumption to finish the last one. Oh, well, it's not like I'm on a deadline.

Earl the vampire. Ha ha ha. Funny.

0 Comments:


<< Home