The Sean Michael Welch Archives

March 29, 2006

Goin' to California... again...

Ah, yes. California. The weather, the girls, the... the towels. How I love that I've been there twice. And when I cannot be there, at least my shows can be.

NAKED IN IDAHO!
"Boise, Idaho" and "Try Not to Step on the Naked Man" together at last! Again! At last!

Starting May 19th, the Raven Playhouse in North Hollywood presents a double bill of Sean, which is twice more Sean that most people are used to experiencing.

Most people, I said. If I am sure to take my Vitamin D, then we're off to the races.

If you live in the California area, which may or may not include Hawaii, and want to receive a postcard for this show, or if you don't live in the area and just like receiving postcards because it makes it appear as if people care, then go ahead and send me a mailing address to my email which appears on the top of the homepage.

Thank you for your patronage. Really. I mean it. Kisses. Lots of them.

0 Comments:


<< Home