The Sean Michael Welch Archives

April 21, 2007

A very good very bad play

I have just returned from the performance of a play I wrote last night, as part of Tip My Cup's Quickie's Festival, and have good things to report. An excellent cast, a smart director, and an audience that ate it up. They are to be commended for their efforts.

I know that I didn't throw out an email blast for this one, but honestly, I knew that first of all, it would be a small venue, and two of all, I wasn't sure what I would be able to pump out. However... I probably should have trusted myself a bit more and sent out some invites. But you probably wouldn't have been able to get in anyway. There was a waiting list. And a two drink minimum.

Well, Rob showed up. So that was good.

My thanks to Tip My Cup and to my actors and director. They done good by me.

I'll have Rob hoist up this piece for mass consumption shortly. It's a keeper.

2 Comments:


<< Home