The Sean Michael Welch Archives

July 14, 2006

Viva la KT!

When I don't consume my thoughts with what other plays to write, I think of KT, the one person in this crazy madcap world who is able to perform any character I throw at her with verve and gusto.

KT is going through an ordeal right now. But she is getting better. God bless her she's giving the ordeal a big ol' beatdown Flintstyle, yo. And I could not be happier. The world is a better place because this girl fights with more strength than any one of us possesses.

Get better and soon, hon. Be the ball. You have a world to enliven.

On the other side of this equation... in the way the mad world plays us ...

R.I.P. Elizabeth Joy Hassett Weitz. I never had the chance to meet you, but if you are anything like your sister Julie, then you are a loss that is incomprehensible. My thoughts are with Julie and her family through this difficult time.

"In her honor, the only thing left is to live and love as much as you possibly can. Really love. And give." - Julie Atkins

0 Comments:


<< Home